The restaurant Fıccın is a Circassian cuisine restaurant. When my friend Ozan first told me it was a Circassian restaurant I was afraid to go there since I hadn’t tried this cuisine before. This restaurant was my favorite out of all the 5 places we have been to today. This was the first time I tried Circassian food. On the way to this restaurant I was so hungry, the second we got there I lost my mind on the menu, there was so much to choose from. We ordered; patatesli cerkez mantisi, kiymali cerkez mantisi, saray koftesi, zeytinyagli dolma, ficcin, fava and cerkez tavugu. I loved everything besides the fava and zeytnyagli dolma. Those two were not very bad but it wasn’t something I will eat there again. After eating everything else I thought those two were a little weak on taste. After we ate, we talked to the restaurant owner and she told us that all the recipes were written by her and the chefs were trained by her. The owner refers to her restaurant as her home. The restaurant had a small atmosphere and was decorated like a house. The menu is different for lunch and dinner. When the bill came we were all shocked to see that everything was so cheap, we will definitely be going there again.
Address: Kallavi sok. No: 13/1 - 7/1, Beyoğlu
ZEYNEP
Address: Kallavi sok. No: 13/1 - 7/1, Beyoğlu
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder